Characteristics of OCA used in TFT LCD
Features of OCA
- Excellent adhesion, suitable for sticking with glass, polycarbonate and other plastics and films.
- Excellent heat resistance, moisture resistance and freezing resistance (no bubbles, no delamination and peeling)
- Good durability and sealing performance, with high transmittance and low refractive index, good smoothness.
- It solves the residue caused by the stripping of the release film on the belt.
- Good peeling, peeling without residual glue. Good die-cutting performance, processing rate and yield increase
- Clean processing environment, precision coating, high cleanliness of products, can be directly with ITO and other metal watch.
Surface fitting to improve resistance rise caused by corrosion on metalworking surfaces.
For production and transportation considerations, the raw material of OCA is roll material, which needs to be cut according to the size of the display screen. The size of the OCA will be larger than the active area of the cover lens, but an excessively large OCA will affect the structure of the tft display module and needs to be designed according to the product.
Key parameters of OCA
The transmittance of OCA is generally greater than 90%, but it should be noted that the transmittance of OCA will vary at different wavelengths. For detailed information, please refer to the chart below.
OCA storage and precautions
- Generally, the shelf life of OCA is 6 months, so please pay attention.
- OCA does not require a special storage environment. It needs to be stored at 10~30℃ and relative humidity 30%~70%. However, it should be noted that it needs to avoid light and condensation.
- Avoid applying pressure and or placing objects on the OCA to prevent dents, marks and deformation of the surface.
- OCA needs to be unpacked in a clean room, and gloves should be worn when handling to avoid leaving fingerprints and contamination.